5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) from Turiba University. Can I know about the course fee of this MBA course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) in Turiba University?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  3. Entrance exam to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Turiba University for MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course?
  5. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts?
  7. List of PG Diploma courses for commerce graduate? List of colleges and fees for it?
  8. Course fee and duration of MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  9. Which is a good course after passing MBA that I can take up?
  10. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  11. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Notes on business policy and strategic management?
  13. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  14. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Disaster Management Diploma course in Symbiosis International University?
  16. Course and fee structure of PGD(Japanese Management) in Bangalore University? Course duration of this course?
  17. How can I become a CS after B.Com?
  18. Past years question papers of Business Policy and Strategic Management?
9th July 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) from Turiba University. Can I know about the course fee of this MBA course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

The fee expenses for the MBA in Tourism Strategic Management course in Turiba University is 18,000 Euro per whole study of the program. The MBA in Tourism Strategic Management course is taught in English or Latvian.

Duration of MBA Tourism Strategic Management course in Turiba University is 1.5 or 2 academic years.

Candidates can find the details in the Turiba University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?