5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Turiba University for MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

9th July 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Turiba University for MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination to study MBA Tourism Strategic Management course in Turiba University. However, students have to clear the English Proficiency test like TOEFL (6.0 band) or TOEFL (IBT 70 points) or Cambridge English Certificate (First Level) for the admission to study MBA Tourism Strategic Management course in Turiba University. Students have to apply online for the admission to study MBA Tourism Strategic Management course in Turiba University. The Turiba University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?