10th August 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology which is offered in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

26th August 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology which is offered in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

The course structure of Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology is given below:

Technical Courses:

Operations Management
Management Accounting
Financial Accounting
Robotics I & II
Electricity and Electronics
CAD with Solid Works
Advanced CAD with Solid Works
Statics
Introduction to Manufacturing
Materials
Mastercam Milling I& II
Mastercam Turning
Manufacturing Business Practices
Machine Design with Solid Works
Thermodynamics
Advanced Manufacturing with CNC I & II
Senior Design I & II
Mechanics of Materials

General Education Courses:

College Comp I & II
Elective I, II & III
Technical Communications
College Algebra and Trigonometry
Pre-Calculus
Physics I & II
Physics Lab I & II
Statistics
Success in MET

Duration of the Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology is four years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?