31st December 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of MSc(Medical Biology) course available in Radboud University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

4th January 2019, 09:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University?

MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University is full time 2 years duration of course. You must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Medical Biology or a related discipline with relevant subjects from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue that course.

In order to get details regarding course structure of MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.ru.nl/prospectus/science...dical-biology/
6th January 2019, 08:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University?

Duration of M.Sc. in Medical Biology course is 2 years(120 credit hours). This course will start on the month of September 2019. These are the six Major subjects you will study in this course:-
1. Human Biology
2. Medical Epigenomics
3. Neurobiology
4. Science in Society
5. Science, Management and Innovation
6. Science and Education (in Dutch)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?