26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MSc(Biomedical Sciences) from Radboud University. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University? -- [New]
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  6. Best university to do PhD in Physics among University of Amsterdam, Leiden University and Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  8. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University?
  9. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 1600 in GPAT?
  10. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  11. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  12. Where to apply for MBBS course in Canada after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  15. Does BITS Hyderabad offer distance education program in M.Tech communication, IT or Computer Sciences? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility for NET 2016 Arts stream -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of PG Diploma courses for commerce graduate? List of colleges and fees for it?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
30th July 2018, 07:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?

MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University is course duration of 2 years.
Tuition Fee for international students is around 10,856*EUR/year and for EU/EEA students is around 2,060*EUR/year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?