19th July 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?

HELLO/NAMASTE !
This is Subhash from Chennai currently in my 5th sem in electrical engineering in a reputed college. I wish to pursue my M.Sc in any good university in Singapore. My 12th and 10th aggregate is above 90%.
My engineering cgpa as of now (till 4th sem) is 7.8
What are the criteria to get admitted into a good university ?
What exams should I take up ?
Can you please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  5. How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  7. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  8. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission? -- [New]
  9. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  10. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
  11. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  12. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  13. In which exams to appear for pursuing Master of Science in Singapore?
  14. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  15. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  16. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  17. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  18. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
31st August 2016, 10:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You have a decent educational portfolio, however, for admission in good universities of Singapore, you need to score well in the entrance exam whose score is taken into account for admission. You need to appear in IELTS, score well in it. Then you need to apply for the good universities. There will be resume screening followed by interview rounds in which you need to score well. Once you get admission call, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?