27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Details about American-European School of Management to study MBA International Taxation?

Sir, I am BBA graduate and wanted to study MBA International Taxation from American-European School of Management. Give me details about this university to study?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  2. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  3. Details about MBA in International Management course from UK? Universities in UK for this course?
  4. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Whether American Embassy School, New Delhi a CO-Ed school?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  9. Which university is better for students foreign exchange program in India?
  10. Can I study M.Com finance and taxation/MBA in Finance and Taxation course after passing B.Com 10 years back?
  11. Should I have to appear in American College Test to study MBA(Hotel Management) in US?
  12. Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  13. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  15. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  18. Procedure to get admission in BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?