9th November 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in MS in Europe for a BTech graduate who had 5 backlog? Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to get admission?

Hello friends, I wish to do my MS in Europe. But I had 5 backlogs in my BTech. I got 7.3 CGPA in BTech and preparing for TOEFL. So, what I score in TOEFL and I get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission? Kindly let me know immediately.

18th November 2021, 07:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in MS in Europe for a BTech graduate who had 5 backlog? Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to get admission?

When applying to Europe with backlogs, they must provide backlog clearance certificate for both university application and well as visa filing.
This is applicable across Europe.

The standardized such as GMAT, GRE, TOEFL act as an eligibility criteria along with your latest qualification to apply abroad.

The usual english language requirement you will be required to have to study in Europe 8s 550_587 points per based TOEFL test or 213_240 point computer based test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?