25th May 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in automobile holder can go for higher studies abroad?

Hi I am diploma in automobile holder i would like to go higher studies in abroad. I have 70%mark but I had back papers but I cleared all is that does that make any problem for my higher studies in abroad

26th May 2022, 01:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in automobile holder can go for higher studies abroad?

Yes you can apply for a course abroad after your diploma.

You have to write GRE or TOFEL examination and have to apply for the admission. You can apply for university directly or go through the consultation. May be going through consultant will be good choice because as if you are an diploma graduate and now only going for bachelor.
29th May 2022, 05:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in automobile holder can go for higher studies abroad?

Diploma in automobile holder can go for higher studies abroad?

Yes, the candidate can apply for a course abroad after your diploma. You can also go for a course in India which offers credit transfer.
Such courses allow you to go for half course in India and half abroad The degree that you get will be of foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?