15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?

I am interested to do MBA(School Business Management) from Concordia University Chicago. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  3. Important dates of MBA(School Business Management) admission in Concordia University Chicago?
  4. Course duration and fees of MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  5. Documents required to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  6. Documents required to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  7. Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  10. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  11. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Documents required to get admission?
  13. Can SBI grant education loan for distance graduate to study Masters from Amity University? Documents required for it?
  14. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course? -- [New]
  15. Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS in University of Alberta, University of Western Ontario or Concordia University if secured 6 Bands in IELTS AND 74% in B.Tech?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
24th August 2018, 06:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?

Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago is given below.

Completed online application,
Professional Resume,
University certificates,
Objective Statement,
Score card of English Language Proficiency,
Two letters of recommendation,
Transcripts,
International Transcripts,
Proof of financial support,
Medical certificate,
Regular Admission Requirements

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://gradschool.cuchicago.edu/adm...admission/mba/

Link for apply: https://capp.cuchicago.edu/graduate/apply/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?