25th November 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Does Columbia University provides B.Sc Astrology Science course? Procedure to take admission?

Hello sir, I am an Indian living in Columbia, USA. I want to study B.Sc Astrology Science from Columbia University. Does this university provides this course? Procedure to take admission? Tell me other option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?
  2. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  3. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?
  5. Admission procedure to study MBA in Columbia University for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICWA course?
  6. Procedure for admission into Astrology after 12th with PCM?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D(Astrology) programme if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Whether Astrology comes under Science?
  8. Which university among University of British Columbia, McGill University and McMaster University provides MBBS course? Admission procedure and fees required for it? -- [New]
  9. Should I have to pursue Ph.D in Astrology being a Jyothisha Bhooshanam? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  11. Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence PhD(Astrology) course? Procedure to join?
  13. Subjects of Bsc Astrology?
  14. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study PhD in Astrology if completed Diploma and Degree in Astrology?
  17. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  18. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
27th November 2016, 01:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Columbia University provides B.Sc Astrology Science course? Procedure to take admission?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue BS course in the field of Astrology in Columbia University as the university offers course in that field. You need to appear in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL and score well to seek admission. Apart from the entrance exam scores you need to perform well in the interview round to get admission opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?