2nd March 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India?

I am doing my bachelor with psychology and political science as elective subjects. I wish to study Masters in fashion designing in abroad once i complete my BA course. So tell me if i can do so? Please help me out.

29th April 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for Master degree course in the field of Fashion Designing after completion of graduation in the field of psychology and political science. This is because the basic eligibility for the course is you should have done graduation in fashion designing or related course in the field of Fashion. Since psychology and political science are not related to fashion so you are ineligible. However, you can opt undergraduate course in the field of Fashion Designing.
26th November 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India?

I am 35 years old I have 10 years work experience in
readymade garments .
I want to up my skills can I have chance to study in canada ?

I have done scoundry school.

my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?