25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Does the University of Otago, New Zealand provides PhD in Economics programme? Requirements for Indian students

I am Masters in Economics student and after it want to do PhD from University of Otago, New Zealand. Please tell me does the university provides PhD programme? Requirements for Indian students?

5th April 2018, 09:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the University of Otago, New Zealand provides PhD in Economics programme? Requirements for Indian students

Yes, definitely the University of Otago provides Ph.D in Economics.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Economics from a recognized University can very much apply for the Ph.D course in Economics from University of Otago.
Eligible candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS and TOEFL examination in order to get admission at the above mentioned University to study Ph.D course.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?