7th October 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GMAT for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Friends,
I am studying B.Tech 3rd year. Am I eligible to write the GMAT in my 3rd year? I want to do MBA in Abroad so I choose to give GMAT. Kindly tell me my eligibility.

24th October 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GMAT for B.Tech 3rd year student?

GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in MBA course in Abroad Universities. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. But, to get admission in MBA course on the basis of GMAT course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech 3rd year, you are eligible to appear in GMAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?