28th June 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.E.?

Hello everyone,
I have passed B.E. with 50% marks.
I would like to know am I eligible for GRE?
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  2. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  6. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?
  8. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  9. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  10. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  12. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  13. Should I reappear if scored 280 marks in GRE and secured 70% in B.Tech(IT)?
  14. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  15. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk Written exam after scoring 49.4% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
30th June 2015, 08:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.E.?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. GRE examination is mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad countries like US. The validity of GRE score is 5 years. Since, you have secured 50% marks in your B.E course, definitely you are eligile to appear in GRE examination.
30th June 2015, 01:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.E.?

Yes,you are eligible for GRE. There is no percentage bar as eligibility criteria for appearing in GRE. So there is not nothing to worry. Prepare well and appear in GRE and score good marks. For details, you can click here.www.ets.org/gre
30th June 2015, 01:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no any specific eligibility criteria, which you need to satisfy to appear for GRE exam. Any candidate who wish to pursue Master's course in foreign universities can apply for GRE exam and they can use that GRE score to apply for admission in universities. GRE test center will not ask you to satisfy eligibility criteria, so, you can appear for GRE exam just booking a slot through online by visiting following link.
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l...count_a_130807

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
30th June 2015, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have passed B.E. with 50% marks.
I would like to know am I eligible for GRE?
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?