28th June 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?

Dear Friends,
Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?
I am a Science student and I want to do
BS in Abroad. Kindly tell me about my eligibility.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  2. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  3. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  6. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  9. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  10. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?
  11. Can I write TOEFL exam after 12th to study B.Tech in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application? -- [New]
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2015, 10:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination to study BS in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard in Science stream from a recognised board. TOEFL is a standardised test English Language Proficiency test which is mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination.
30th June 2015, 01:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?

Any candidate can appear for TOEFL exam, because there are no any restrictions regarding age or qualification, which is required to appear for TOEFL exam. So, you can definitely appear for TOEFL exam. To appear for TOEFL exam, first you should book a slot through online, by visiting its official website.
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do
11th September 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

After intermediate2ndyear passed went to joi to study BSC Radioyalogynology in which places colleges available inAp state and in other states
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?