18th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for PG course in US universities?

I am now studying in the second year of mechanical engineering. How much percentage should I maintain to get admission in top US universities for my PG?What are other eligibility criteria's for that? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  4. How can I apply to study MS at renowned universities of USA and UK? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  5. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  6. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  7. In which universities can I apply for English after doing my B.A? Eligibility criteria for respective universities?
  8. Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?
  9. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  13. Is it possible to do LLB or BCA course after doing Commerce without Maths?
  14. Can I apply for GRE or TOEFL or IELTS being a B.Tech degree holder?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue PGDCA after completing BA in Political Science or Diploma in Computer Application?
  17. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  18. List of top universities in Germany? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
19th July 2017, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for PG course in US universities?

To get admission for pursuing PG course in US universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You should have at least 60% aggregate marks in Bachelor's degree course to get admission in best US universities. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations to get admission for pursuing PG course in US universities.
20th July 2017, 02:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for PG course in US universities:
>A candidate seeking admission to M.Tech course in US universities, should have completed four years of B.Tech degree course with a minimum of 60% marks after passing 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
>The candidate need to appear and qualify in GRE (Graduate Record Examination).GRE is a standardized test that is required to be taken by the students seeking admission to graduate schools.
>Candidate should meet the requirements of college/university for which he/she is applying.
20th July 2017, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now studying in the second year of mechanical engineering. How much percentage should I maintain to get admission in top US universities for my PG?What are other eligibility criteria's for that? Can someone please answer me soon? Thanks!
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for PG course in US University.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?