18th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities?

Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities? I am not sure about the exam which I need to get prepared, so can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor of Science for a candidate who have achieved Grade-C in 12th standard?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Is it possible to do PhD with the JRF of M.Phil?
  6. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  7. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored only 52% aggregate in MA?
  9. How may I get details regarding D.Ed course? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? I have done 12th
  10. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  11. Scope of joining PhD after scoring only the passing marks in M.Sc
  12. Ph.D in food and nutrition from NIN and other university?
  13. How can I join BCA course?
  14. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study MPharma course in IIT for BPharma student? -- [New]
  16. How can an international student apply for M.Sc in Mathematics in India?
  17. What is the percentage marks required to pursue Ph.D in Literature?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in Zoology from Nagpur University and 47 years of age?
19th July 2017, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities?

To get admission for pursuing M.S course in UK universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in UK universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in UK universities.
20th July 2017, 08:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities?

In order to pursue masters degree course in UK, you need to appear and qualify in standardized English language test like IELTS/TOEFL.IELTS/TOEFL examination is taken by candidates to prove their capability in English language skills like writing, listening, reading and speaking sections.
Along with IELTS/TOEFL examination, you also need to appear and qualify in GRE (Graduate Record Examination) which is generally to be taken by the candidates seeking admission to graduate colleges/schools.GRE is a standardized test that measures the verbal, mathematical and general analytical skills of the candidates.
20th July 2017, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exam to give for getting M.S admission in UK universities? I am not sure about the exam which I need to get prepared, so can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
List of entrance exams to be prepared for doing masters in USA:-

1.GRE

2.TOEFL

3.IELTS

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?