6th May 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?

Hello,
I am Preeti from Delhi. I have done Advanced Diploma in Spanish last year from University of Delhi and I am also doing B.Com(Pass) from SOL. My B.Com will be complete in this year. I want to do M.A. in Spanish from University of Salamanca, Spain. I want to know the criteria and eligibility for the admission in this university, the scholarships if provided any and the cost expenses for this whole course in Indian currency. Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards
Preeti

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  2. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Burdwan University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  5. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  8. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total fee expense to study BS(Computer Application) in Harvard University? Possibility to study?
  12. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  15. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  16. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  17. Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) in Vinayaka University being a PGDCA holder? Is it a recognized university? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?