25th February 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BEng(Biomedical Engineering) admission in RMIT University? Fee expenses of BEng(Biomedical Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) from RMIT University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 02:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BEng(Biomedical Engineering) admission in RMIT University? Fee expenses of BEng(Biomedical Engineering)?

BEng(Biomedical Engineering) admission in RMIT University us full time 4 years duration of course. Course fee for this program is AU$ 36,480 annually.
Eligibility to get BEng(Biomedical Engineering) admission in RMIT University are as follows:

1). You must have successfully completed senior secondary school qualification with a minimum 65% average from a recognized board.
Or
You must have a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.

2). You must have score card of IELTS (Academic)/TOEFL (Paper Based Test)/TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT)/Pearson Test of English (Academic)/Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-u...-honours-bh069

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd March 2019 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Add answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?