25th February 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in RMIT University? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in RMIT University for studying BEng(Biomedical Engineering)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in RMIT University? Duration of this course?

Duration of BEng(Biomedical Engineering) course in RMIT University is full time 4 years. There is no entrance exam required to study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in RMIT University. However as a non native speaker, you have to appear and qualify one of the below mentioned English proficiency test to get admission in BEng(Biomedical Engineering) in RMIT University:

IELTS (Academic) with minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0).

TOEFL (Paper Based Test) with minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5).

TOEFL (IBT) with minimum overall score of 79 (with minimum of 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing).

Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)) with minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50).

Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 176 with no component less than 169.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-u...-honours-bh069
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?