23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) admission in New Jersey Institute of Technology? Fee expenses of MS(Information Technology Administration and Security)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) from New Jersey Institute of Technology. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

26th September 2019, 03:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) admission in New Jersey Institute of Technology? Fee expenses of MS(Information Technology Administration and Security)?

New Jersey Institute of Technology

Program Name :MS(Information Technology Administration and Security)

Duration : 1.5-2 Years || Masters Program || Full-time ||

Eligibility criteria :-

-Applicant must have completed bachelor's degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.

English proficiency test score
-TOEFL : 79 and above marks in (ibt).
or
IELTS : 6.5 (No sub-score lower than 6.0).

-GRE : Accepted
26th September 2019, 04:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) admission in New Jersey Institute of Technology? Fee expenses of MS(Information Technology Administration and Security)?

Fee expenses of MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) as follows :

-Non-New Jersey Residents fee is around $33,744 per year.
-Students living on campus, the value for Room & Board is $12,995 and Additional Indirect Cost is $3,900. (confirm with official website)

Official fee page : http://www.njit.edu/admissions/tuition-costs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?