23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Associateship in Mechatronics in EMI mode to Shoreline Community College? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Shoreline Community College for Associateship in Mechatronics but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

26th September 2019, 04:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Associateship in Mechatronics in EMI mode to Shoreline Community College? Scholarship available for this course?

Sorry to inform you that you can not pay the course fee of Associateship in Mechatronics course in EMI mode at Shoreline Community College. However, you can contact with collage for fee wavier at
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 206-546-4611

Following Scholarships are available for this course:
1. Joseph Schultz Memorial Automotive Scholarship
2. Ken LaFountaine First Nations Scholarship
3. Carli Edwards Memorial Scholarship
4. Harley and Michele O'Neil Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?