23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  8. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  14. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  15. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
6th November 2018, 06:01 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

In order to pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria :

-You need to have Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at
least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?