23rd March 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Biostatistics) admission in Cambridge University? Fee expenses of PhD(Biostatistics)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study PhD(Biostatistics) from Cambridge University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th March 2022, 06:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Biostatistics) admission in Cambridge University? Fee expenses of PhD(Biostatistics)?

Eligibility to get PhD(Biostatistics) admission in Cambridge University? Fee expenses of PhD(Biostatistics)?

Indian students are eligible to apply if they complete one of the following eligibility criteria:

Completed a 4-year bachelor's degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
Or, completed a B.Sc/B.Com/B.A (3-4 year) degree from well-ranked institutions with an overall grade of 70% or CGPA 7.3+.
Or, completed a master's degree with first-class in a relevant field from a recognized university.
30th March 2022, 12:56 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Biostatistics) admission in Cambridge University? Fee expenses of PhD(Biostatistics)?

Indian student eligibility
Complete 4 year bachelor's degree with 1st class in relevant field from a recognised institution
Or
Completed BCom/BSc/BA from a recognised institution with atleast 70%
Or
Completed masters degree with 1st class in relevant discipline from a recognised institution.

Yearly fees of the course is 49, 90, 315.
It's a 3 to 4 year duration course.

It's important to ensure students have the correct immigration permission which permits studying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?