23rd March 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can out of state students apply for Btech through leet in Cambridge institue of Technology Jarkhand?

Sir i want to know is there any reservasion for out of state candidates in Cambridge Institute of technology or can out of state canditates apply in this coolege plz reply i want to take admission in B Tech through LEET as i ve compleated Polytechnic in Computer Engineering.

30th March 2022, 01:19 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can out of state students apply for Btech through leet in Cambridge institue of Technology Jarkhand?

B.tech admission at CIT is done in the basis of JCECE and JEE Mains score and rank.

After fill the seats on the basis of entrance exam marks , the remaining seats will be filled on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 . Such students may fill up application form directly in the institute and their selection will be made on merit.

Application form can be filled on Institute official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?