28th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship offered by Lancaster University for MBBS program?

Friends, I have heard that Lancaster University provides scholarship for studying MBBS in their university. I want to know about that scholarship as I want to study MBBS in this university. I would like to get all information and also tell me the eligibility criteria.

29th June 2019, 03:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship offered by Lancaster University for MBBS program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have heard that Lancaster University provides scholarship for studying MBBS in their university. I want to know about that scholarship as I want to study MBBS in this university. I would like to get all information and also tell me the eligibility criteria.
Yes, Lancaster University offers a limited number of prestigious scholarships to students within the Faculty. The scholarship provided by Lancaster University is fully based on academic achievement. Normally the scholarships help to a reduction in tuition fee, Hostel fee, etc.

To be eligible for the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship you must either:

1) Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree from Lancaster University (or),

2) Applicants must be graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana, Sunway University Malaysia or LU College – BJTU Weihai China) (or )

3) Applicants must have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad program

For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?