26th June 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BSc(Criminology & Psychology). I have a dream to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology). After searching I came to know that University of Gloucestershire is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

29th June 2019, 04:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire?

In order to enroll for B.Sc. in Criminology & Psychology program
There are two ways to apply for B.Sc. in Criminology & Psychology program in University of Gloucestershire:
1. Apply direct to the University of Gloucestershire:
Fill the application form and and email it to [email protected]. along with all required documents. Please find the attachment of application form below.

2. As an International student you can also apply via UCAS's official website by 30 June 2019.https://www.ucas.com/

For any assistance regarding admission process you can call on +44 3330 141414.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ug-direct-application-form-international_2.pdf(241.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?