2nd June 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of getting Visa for US after having one backlog in B.Tech?

hello,
i want to know whether US visa will be given to me if i have 1 backlog even after completion of b.tech?

If no then it will be very disappointing for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  2. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  4. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  6. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  8. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  9. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  10. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  11. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  12. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  13. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  17. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  18. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
2nd June 2015, 10:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting Visa for US after having one backlog in B.Tech?

There will be no problem for you to get visa if you have already cleared the backlog subject else, I suggest you to clear the backlog subject before applying for visa because most of the candidates who have secured good marks also not getting visa, since, you have one backlog, definitely there is a chance for you of not getting visa. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog and answer to all questions raised by Visa Officer then, definitely you can get Visa for pursuing your higher studies in US.
2nd June 2015, 12:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting Visa for US after having one backlog in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get USA student VISA, even if you have one backlog in your B.Tech. That's because VISA officers considers 4-5 backlogs as common issue and they will ask you the reason for backlog, only if the candidate have more than 5 backlogs. So, having one backlog is not big issue, you can apply for student VISA and the chances of approving your VISA application depends upon your communication with the VISA officer. So, try to prepare well, before attending VISA interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?