2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for getting student visa for America after B.Tech in computer Science having 18 backlogs, GRE score 307 and 6.5 bands in IELTS?

with 18 backlogs my gre score 307 ilets 6.5 how can i get student visa for america
siyana india r i have done b.tech in computer science from mdu rohtak har

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  2. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  5. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  6. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?
  9. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  11. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  14. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  15. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  18. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
2nd June 2015, 10:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for getting student visa for America after B.Tech in computer Science having 18 backlogs, GRE score 307 and 6.5 bands in IELTS?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to get a Student Visa. Whether getting Visa or not depends upon your performance in the Visa Interview. The way how you are answering to questions raised by Visa Interviewer and you need to explain about your financial conditions to Visa Interviewer. Then, the Visa Interviewer takes decisions whether your visa will be approved or rejected.
2nd June 2015, 01:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for getting student visa for America after B.Tech in computer Science having 18 backlogs, GRE score 307 and 6.5 bands in IELTS?

You have very good GRE and IELTS scores, but you have many backlogs. So, before attending VISA interview, try to prepare for the question "why these many backlogs". You should convince the VISA officer by saying any considerable reason. If the VISA officer satisfies with your answer, then VISA officer will definitely approve your VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?