12th February 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NRI student category in medicine as per the Medical Council of India?

I got NRI certificate from embassy of saudi arabia,i want to sponsor my daughter for NRI quota in private medical college in tamilnadu, is my daughter eligible for NRI quota in tamilnadu as per medical council of india regiulations?

14th February 2023, 07:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Smile Re: Eligibility for NRI student category in medicine as per the Medical Council of India?

Eligibility:

1. The seats offered under the NRI quota will only be allocated to the bonafide NRIs.

2, The candidate must have passed the NEET examination of that year.

3. The candidates applying under the NRI sponsorship must have a real blood relation to the financial supporter, a father, mother, sister, brother, uncle, or aunt.
15th February 2023, 11:57 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for NRI student category in medicine as per the Medical Council of India?

Eligibility for NRI student category in medicine as per the Medical Council of India?

The candidates applying under the NRI sponsorship must have a real blood relation to the financial supporter, a father, mother, sister, brother, uncle, or aunt. The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12 or an equivalent examination with 60% or above marks.
15th February 2023, 02:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for NRI student category in medicine as per the Medical Council of India?

MBBS admission criteria for NRI students:-

The candidate must have passed the NEET examination of that year. The candidates applying under the NRI sponsorship must have a real blood relation to the financial supporter, a father, mother, sister, brother, uncle, or aunt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?