17th December 2010, 10:57 PM
ss88

Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?

1. can a NRI student write all india medical entrance?
2. Is an NRI eligible to study in any government medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  2. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  3. What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college? -- [New]
  4. Can NRI student write AIMS entrance exam? Is there any government quota for NRI student in government medical college in Chennai?
  5. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  7. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  8. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  9. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  10. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  11. Admission procedure in Medical field for an NRI?
  12. As an NRI can I give the entrance test for Medical Studies in India
  13. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  14. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  15. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  16. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  17. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
15th April 2011, 04:10 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?

hello friend,
Yes many of entrance exam cab be faced by a NRI student. But there is a special quota for the NRI students. They can take direct admission through NRI quota. If a candidate clear any of entrance exam then he/she have give first priority as per government rule.
But most of the entrance exam are only for Indian nationality students. But also there is NRI quota for the Non-Indian students.
The fees for NRI quota is more than that of normal fees.
20th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?

can nri student write aims entrance exam?
is there any nri quota in govt medical college of chennai?
22nd May 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i,m non medical student from italy can i go M B B S B D S B A M S
5th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hw much will the fees for nri through entrance exam in all india medical pg entrance
20th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have a B.D.S. degree,and wish to do my masters,but i'm an NRI.can i write the entrance exams for PG?
22nd August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my daughter is now in class 8th studying in International Indian School, Saudi Arabia. I would like to know that should i have to shift her to continue her stdies in India in order to get her chance to appear for a regular (indian resident) EAMCET esams. Or she can appear even if she complete her 12th standard from here... please advise...
with regards from,
MAS
Saudi Arabia.
1st December 2011, 12:54 AM
litunu

Yes many of entrance exam cab be faced by a NRI student. But there is a special quota for the NRI students. They can take direct admission through NRI quota. If a candidate clear any of entrance exam then he/she have give first priority as per government rule.
But most of the entrance exam are only for Indian nationality students. But also there is NRI quota for the Non-Indian students.
The fees for NRI quota is more than that of normal fees.
1st January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

iam 12th(pcmb)studying for5 years in bangalore am i eligible to study mbbs through cet at gov fees?:
4th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedures required for opting for medical entrance exams?
1st December 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?

hello,
please i need a urgent reply!!!!
do all nri students come under all india quota or nri quota???
can nri students write UG neet exam for admission in medical college in andhra pradesh?????
since it says "Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh and J and K are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats under National Eligibility entrance Test ( NEET )"
i am an nri student will i get admission through neet exam????
thankyou for your time and consideration
27th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied till 6th in india and then migrated to oman & studied till 10 there. she is planning to continue till 12 there. will she come under nri quota even if she gets good rank in JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?