18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Electrical Power Systems) admission in Maastricht School of Management? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I have completed my BTech course and I want to study MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course in Maastricht School of Management. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.

23rd September 2019, 01:47 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Electrical Power Systems) admission in Maastricht School of Management? Fee expenses of this course?

Maastricht School of Management

-Fee for entire 2-year M.Sc. program is around € 22,000 (confirm with official website).

Eligibility to secure MSc(Electrical Power Systems) admission in Maastricht School of Management as follows :-
-Bachelor's degree.
-GRE score.
-English language proficiency test score.
-Letter of recommendation.
-Updated CV.
-Work experience documents.
-Transcripts.
-Letter of motivation.

Link : https://www.msm.nl/education-program...-systems/intro
24th September 2019, 09:47 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Electrical Power Systems) admission in Maastricht School of Management? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my BTech course and I want to study MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course in Maastricht School of Management. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.
Candidates who completed Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Science related to your envisioned study program awarded by an internationally recognized university-level institution are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Electrical Power Systems at Maastricht School of Management. Candidates who have basic knowledge in business administration can get preference at the time of admission. For more details about the course fee structure and admission process please visit the official website of Maastricht School of Management -> Click Here.

Fee Structure of M.Sc(Electrical Power Systems) at Maastricht School of Management:

- Per semester - € 5,500
- Total for entire 2-year M.Sc. program - € 22,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?