18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue MSc(Electrical Power Systems) in Maastricht School of Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Maastricht School of Management for studying MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course. I want to get scholarships for studying this course. Can I know about the various scholarships?

23rd September 2019, 01:55 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue MSc(Electrical Power Systems) in Maastricht School of Management?

Maastricht School of Management

There are various scholarship opportuntities are available for international students. That's why student should start to search for an appropriate scholarship as soon as possible through below link.

Visit this official website regarding scholarship details :
https://www.msm.nl/education-program...s/scholarships
24th September 2019, 09:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue MSc(Electrical Power Systems) in Maastricht School of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Maastricht School of Management for studying MSc(Electrical Power Systems) course. I want to get scholarships for studying this course. Can I know about the various scholarships?
There are several scholarships available for international students to pursue M.Sc in Electrical Power Systems at Maastricht School of Management. Please find some scholarships listed below,

-> The DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) offers a scholarship for international students on its website. Please visit their website to find more information on these programmes (Click Here)

-> RWTH Aachen University also offers a Scholarship Database (Click Here)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?