26th May 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Wealth Management) admission in the Singapore Management University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into the Singapore Management University for studying MSc(Wealth Management) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this university for this course.

30th May 2020, 08:06 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Wealth Management) admission in the Singapore Management University?

You need to meet the following criteria for this:

1.An undergraduate bachelor's degree (in any field)
2.At least 2 years of working experience in any industry (post-Bachelor’s degree)
3.A good SMU Admissions Test Score/GMAT/GRE Score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?