8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Engineering Technology) in University of Greenwich for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BEng(Engineering Technology) from University of Greenwich. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

18th April 2019, 07:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Engineering Technology) in University of Greenwich for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BEng(Engineering Technology) in University of Greenwich is that you must have cleared your 12th class with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board. You will need to have qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent to apply for BEng(Engineering Technology) in University of Greenwich.
If you have obtained 70% and above in English in 12th class, then you will not be required a score card of IELTS.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for detailed information:
https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/...-country?co=IN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?