25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?

Respected Sir, I am studying LLB and after completing my graduation I want to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) from University of Zurich. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  2. Is LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course offered online in University of Zurich?
  3. Requirements to secure LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) admission in University of Zurich?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  5. Eligibility to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law for BA(LLB) student?
  6. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  7. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student? -- [New]
  9. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  10. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  11. Eligibility to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School for Indian LLB student?
  12. List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law for B.Com with 42% holder
  13. Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation) in Suffolk University Law School for LLB student?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  15. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  16. Should I do LLB in Corporate Law or Income tax? Value of distance mode LLB?
  17. Eligibility and fees to study PG Diploma in Patents Law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad?
  18. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
30th May 2018, 07:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?

Eligibility criteria for LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) from University of Zurich is as follows.

Applicant must have a Degree in Law at a Master’s level (exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis).

Applicant must have professional experience.

Applicant should have good verbal and written knowledge of the teaching language (English).

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?