25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Is LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course offered online in University of Zurich?

Hello everyone, I have heard that University of Zurich is providing LLM course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this LLM in Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

30th May 2018, 07:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course offered online in University of Zurich?

No, University of Zurich does not provide "LLM" course online. They offer part-time and full-time LL.M. programs. In order to pursue LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course, applicant must have a Degree in Law at a Master’s level. Also applicant must have professional experience and should have good verbal and written knowledge of the teaching language (English).

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?