28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying BTech Biomedical Engineering course. I want to study my Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  3. Requirements to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  7. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  10. Which subject to choose for doing masters in Environment?
  11. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Could I take up Biotechnology engineering if I am a Non Bio student?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  14. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  15. Can I study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest being a BTech Materials student? -- [New]
  16. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  17. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  18. Which branch is best to do in Engineering? Which course we need to opt after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 06:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

FH Kufstein Tiro providing Masters degree program i.e. M.Sc. in Biomimetics. Eligibility criteria for above mentioned course:-
> You must have a graduate degree in Biology.
> You must have TOEFL test scorecard.
> GRE scorecard in desirable.

You will have to sit in an interview with admission committee.
2nd August 2018, 01:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

After completing BTech(Biomedical Engineering)*you may be eligible to pursue Master in Bio Inspired Engineering *in FH Kufstein Tirol. But you must have fullfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.

You must have a BSc degree or Engineering degree in relevant field.

You must have a minimum 3 years of job experience.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?