28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in FH Kufstein Tirol for Master in Bio Inspired Engineering course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

1st August 2018, 07:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

If you want to pursue Master in Bio Inspired Engineering, you will have to sit in GRE test and have to score minimum 280 Marks and also you need to sit in TOEFL test for your English proficiency.

Once you have cleared both examination you can apply for that course. You will have to sit in an interview with admission committee.
1st August 2018, 11:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

In ordet to pursue Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol, you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL. Once you have cleared this test, you can apply for admission in Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol.
2nd August 2018, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are no entrance exam given to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol. only you need to sit in the English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL. You have to qualify the English Proficiency Test to be eligible to apply for same course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?