27th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master in Biofabrication from Utrecht University? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  2. Requirements to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  5. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  6. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  7. Eligibility to study Master of Laws in University of South Wales for BBA LLB student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  9. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  11. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  12. Eligibility to study Master of Furniture Design in CEPT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  18. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
25th August 2018, 04:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?

Eligibility to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University is as follows.
You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any of the following subjects.
Biomedical or other Life sciences,
Medicine,
Biology,
Pharmaceutical sciences,
Chemistry, if including a biomedical component,
Biotechnology

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS Academic/TOFEL/Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English/
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?