22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master in Industrial Systems Analytics course which is available in University of VAASA? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  4. Fee structure of Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  7. Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  8. Which are the best courses after B.E mechanical engineering rather than M.E
  9. Entrance exams to study Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  11. What's the fee structure of NIT, Durgapur for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  14. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility, duration and scope available for Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics course?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  18. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
25th July 2018, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?

Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA is a course duration of 2 years.

To be eligible to pursue Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA, if you have completed:

>A Bachelor’s degree (3-4 years) in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field outside Finland
or

>A university level Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field in Finland.
or

>A polytechnic level Bachelor’s degree in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field in Finland.

You must have a score card of one of these language tests:

IELTS
TOFEL
C1 Advanced

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?