16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?

Hi friends, I am a student of India and studying LLB course. I want to study my Master in International Business Law in Cracow University of Economics. In this case, I am eligible to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  2. Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  3. Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School for Indian LLB student?
  6. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  7. Eligibility to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?
  8. Eligibility to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business?
  9. Eligibility to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law for BA(LLB) student?
  10. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  12. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the new courses introduced in Christ College? Courses related to Economics?
  14. Eligibility to study LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?
  15. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study LLM(Taxation) in Suffolk University Law School for LLB student?
  18. Admission procedure to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
29th July 2018, 12:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue after completing LLB course. But you must have qualified in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/C1 Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?