31st December 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?

please give me every detail regardind GRE.

like : total qualify marks
exam dates
which type of questions,
how to apply
and all others informations.

1st January 2015, 03:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?

Candidates who wish to pursue their MS in foreign universities, should apply for GRE exam. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections. To appear for GRE exam, you should book a slot. you can do so, by visiting the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/login.jsp

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

Your Questions:-
->Total Qualify marks
There are no qualifying marks in GRE exam. Because it is not a competitive exam. It is an exam only to test the ability of a individual candidates in Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections. So, even a candidate who got 1 or 2 marks are also considered as qualified.

->Exam Dates:-
GRE exam is conducted throughout the year. So, you can apply for GRE exam at anytime. To know about test dates, you can visit the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/action/RegPortal

->Types of Questions and How to apply:-
This is already mentioned at the top of the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?