25th February 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany? What are the requirements for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Mathematics Graduate and preparing for IELTS exam. I want to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany. Am I eligible for it? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?
  2. Details about Free University of Berlin, Germany to study Masters in German Language?
  3. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student? -- [New]
  10. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  11. Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?
  12. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  13. Requirements to pursue MBA from London Business School?
  14. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  16. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  17. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
5th April 2018, 07:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany? What are the requirements for it?

Since, you have completed B.Sc in Mathematics, you can very much apply for MBA course from the above mentioned Institute.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for the MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany. Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned School of Business.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?