28th May 2019, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) in University of Central Lancanshire for BE student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) from University of Central Lancanshire. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

30th May 2019, 09:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) in University of Central Lancanshire for BE student?

You must satisfy the following eligibility to pursue MEng(Oil & Gas Safety Engineering) in University of Central Lancanshire being a BE student;

You must have passed 12th standard with at least 58% marks from CBSE/ISC/ICSE or a recognized state board such as West Bengal/Karnataka Education Board/Tamil Nadu.

You must have IELTS or equivalent score card for evidence of English proficiency.

For more details;
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/courses/oil_..._meng_hons.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?