7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Vermont for BE student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Biomedical Engineering) from University of Vermont. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

4th January 2020, 05:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Vermont for BE student?

To be eligible for admission to MS(Biomedical Engineering) program, you must hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution prior to the date of first graduate enrollment at The University of Vermont. You are expected to be fluent in English instruction at The University of Vermont is conducted in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?