15th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

18th May 2019, 10:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

Eligibility to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger;

You must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks from any recognized university within one of the following specializations;

Civil/structural engineering,
Marine engineering,
Materials engineering,
Mechanical engineering,
Process engineering

You must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or PTE academic.

You can find details in the below mentioned website link;
https://www.uis.no/studies/master-s-...ments/?s=20190
19th May 2019, 07:03 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

To be eligible for MS(Marine and offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger, you need to satisfy these following Academic and English Requirements:

1) Academic Requirements - All India Senior School Certificate (Standard 12) issued by CBSE + 1 year University Education or Indian School Certificate (ISC Standard 12) issued by CISCE + 1 year University Education or Higher Secondary Certificate issued by issued by state secondary school boards + 1 year University Education or Pre-University examination Certificate + 1 year University Education or Intermediate Examination Certificate + 1 year University Education.

2) English Requirements: Students have to give any of the following test:
- TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) - Minimum score of 80(Internet Based) or 550 (Paper Based).

- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) - Minimum overall band score of 6.0

- PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic) - Minimum overall score of 53

- University of Cambridge English - Certificate in Advanced English (C1) or Certificate of proficiency in English (C2)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?