15th May 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management in NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management course in NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

19th May 2019, 05:54 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management in NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences?

There are two types of Scholarship Available to study Leisure and Events Management in NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences:

1) Holland Scholarship - This scholarship amounts to Euro 5,000. The grant is awarded for one year and can be received only once.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Your nationality must be non-EEA(European Economic Area)
- You meet the requirements (Academic, English) of the Institution
- You must not have have taken admission previously in any of the dutch institutes.

To apply for Holland Scholarship you must fill the application form and submit it to [email protected]
Mention on the cover letter that:
-Why you need this scholarship?
- What makes you an outstanding candidate for this scholarship?
- How will you get benefit from this scholarship?

2) Orange Tulip Scholarship - This scholarship offers a partial fee waiver of Euro 3,000.

To apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship you need to register at [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HS_application_form_May_2019.pdf(94.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?