16th March 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Technology Management) at the Central Connecticut State University for a BTech student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech and after completing my Graduation I want to study Abroad. I am interested in doing an MS(Technology Management) from the Central Connecticut State University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

26th February 2023, 03:37 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Technology Management) at the Central Connecticut State University for a BTech student?

To be eligible for the MS in Technology Management program at Central Connecticut State University, you would typically need to have:
  • A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
  • An undergraduate GPA of 2.7 or higher.
  • An undergraduate degree in a related field such as engineering, technology, or business.
  • Completion of prerequisite courses in calculus, statistics, and microeconomics.

As a BTech student, if you have completed your bachelor's degree in a related field such as engineering or technology and have completed the required prerequisite courses, you may be eligible to apply for the program. However, admission decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, and it's best to check with the university's admission office for specific eligibility requirements and the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?